Morsviazsputnik is the coordinator of numerous International programs:
- COSPAS-SARSAT (International Satellite System For Search and Rescue).
- GMDSS (Global Maritime Distress Safety System).
- SSAS (Ship Security Alert Service).
- LRIT (Long Range Identification and Tracking).
Morsviazsputnik has been at the forefront of mobile satellite services for more than 35 years and offers a complete portfolio of communications and navigation services including mobile satellite communications for the customers. Our customers include government and aid agencies, corporations from the maritime, transport, media, oil and gas, communications and aeronautical industries, as well as end users on the territory of the Russian Federation and abroad.
- Unscheduled outage report at the POP in Teply Stan
- The first activation of the Inmarsat AYCE unlimited plan
- 50th session of the Council of the International COSPAS-SARSAT program