Morsviazsputnik is the coordinator of numerous International programs:
- COSPAS-SARSAT (International Satellite System For Search and Rescue).
- GMDSS (Global Maritime Distress Safety System).
- SSAS (Ship Security Alert Service).
- LRIT (Long Range Identification and Tracking).
Morsviazsputnik has been at the forefront of mobile satellite services for more than 35 years and offers a complete portfolio of communications and navigation services including mobile satellite communications for the customers. Our customers include government and aid agencies, corporations from the maritime, transport, media, oil and gas, communications and aeronautical industries, as well as end users on the territory of the Russian Federation and abroad.
- The Federal State Unitary Enterprise «Morsviazsputnik» ( «Morsviazsputnik») would like to specify certain point of rates published June 6, 2013 for Inmarsat С, B, M, mini-M, Fleet, GAN, Swift64 (letter МСС-1/7-887 from 04.06.2013)
- The International exhibition "Transport Logistic 2013" was held from June 4th to June 7th 2013 in Munich
- On 05/06/ the Federal State Unitary Enterprise "Morsvyazsputnik" took part in the mobilization Exercise and the meeting of the Rosmorrechflot